Sunday, September 7, 2008

Axel Videos

Here are a couple of new Axel videos. Mostly for the grandparents, but if you have a couple of hours to spare, you can watch them too. The first one is his first birthday celebration with Nana and Paga and some highlights of our last weekend down to Carlsbad with Stephanie and Eric and Max. The second video is his new favorite game "Ghost Man" (Cort came up with the name, Axel came up with the game). It's pretty funny but he does have a few bruises on his face to show for it. We just try to catch him before he plummets into the corner of the kitchen table.

1st Birthday and Four Seasons Weekend




Ghost Man

3 comments:

Al G. said...

Thank you thank you...I'm on the road...I've been chasing airplanes all day and being buffeted by the remnants of hurricanes down here in the south. So it was great timing for me to see this tonight, after I finally got to my hotel at 11:30pm. Such a funny kid. I just sat and laughed and watched it again and again. Love you guys...

The Postl's said...

How cute! I loved the video of him and the tissue box! That is so funny that he just keeps pulling them out. We need to get together sometime. I think we will be out there this coming sat/sun, maybe we could get together and say hi. Hope all is going well. - Nat

fijiangirl said...

I love the ghost man clip. That is so funny! My kids want to watch it all the time