Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cheerios!

I swore I would never be one of those moms to post extremely boring video of their precious perfect little angels doing extremely mundane things. Yet, here I am, posting the five millionth video of the Ace Man. This was today when he was eating cheerios for the first time. I thought Mama and Papa G might find it cute. Everyone else, save yourself the two and half minutes and go rickroll instead. One bonus to the cheerios- for about 5 minutes his breath smelled like honey instead of rotten carrotts and stinky feet.

3 comments:

Al G. said...

Papa G here...
Way to go on the Cheerio Ace! Next stop...Rosie's taguitos and huevos rancheros!

Al G. said...

Oh, by the way Shalaine, I hope in a few years when I loose my teeth and I'm gumming my Cheerios, you think I'm cute too.

Unknown said...

And I swore I'd never be a grandma that thought her grandbaby is the cutest in the whole world but HE IS so what else can I say! You really need a video of us being so tickled watching the video :)Thanks for taking the time and effort to do it. It really is our favorite thing although it makes us miss him tons!(I finally figured out how to set up an account so I can make comments! Stupid mama g!)