Saturday, April 12, 2008

New Sites

Hey Everyone. It's been awhile since I've updated anything on the blog but the time has come. Get lost in the web of new blogs on the right side of the page. Most of them are by cousins that are more clever than I realized. I also added Kendall and Landon's blog which I never knew existed. (2 Men and a Blog.) There are only 2 postings on it and that probably won't change, but it's worth reading. Thanks for your recent posts Jordan. I enjoyed reading Karli's account of going to the Yankees Game. It's interesting to read a sports centered blog posting written by a girl in her 20's. It seems like girls focus on different things than guys do when going to a sporting event. My posting probably would have consisted of a few less pics of Jeter. One question though....are you sure Jeter was winking at you girls, and not the guys sitting behind you?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Cort! I just spent way too much time "at work" getting caught up on the blogs. You're right there are some clever cousins out there although I need some help interpreting Kirk's. Clever and smart...as illustrated by Kendalls essay on TP. (Tracy made some good comments about Uncle Alan at Allison's wedding.)Loved the Jeter photo but can't beat the Aceman trying to eat a cheerio.

The Wall Family said...

Thanks for the Laker homepage Cort.....now theres a quicker way of getting to it at work rather than googling lakers...and clocking on the right link. hahahah...nice.

loubige said...

That is a classic picture.