Thursday, April 10, 2008

Since I'm lazy...

Karli posted about our most recent outing on her blog. Scroll down and there are pictures of us at the Yankees game! Plus she's a funnier writer than I, so this just works out.

http://karlielaine.blogspot.com/

And in all honesty, the only other thing I have to write home about is being next door neighbors to Governor Spitzer's prostitute. We keep it classy on west 25th. I miss you and love you guys! We'll have some more pictures to post after Berit and mom and dad's visit next week!

3 comments:

Breanne King said...

Wait, his PROSTITUTE?! You gotta be kidding. That is definitely something to write home about...

Unknown said...

Wow Jord...you never told me about the prostitute neighbor! What a scoop! And Karli's description of the Yankees game was pretty funny but very sad! Can't wait to see you next week...

Al G. said...

Prostitute? Suddenly I'm much more excited about coming to NYC!