Monday, December 31, 2007

AlbUquerque





Do you know how hard that is to spell? It took me a long time to catch on. So I just got back from Albuquerque watchin my basketball team at the T-Mobile Invitational. My friend Kandace and I are die hard fans, and basically the only ones, besides parents and family, who made the 10 hour journey to watch. Best trip ever...We took

second, and I was let down, until I realized that they put up a really good fight to the number one team in the nation losing only by 9. Kandace and I even made national tv for a few seconds at the end of the first game. It's so hard being famous...

3 comments:

maines said...

Better get used to it. Girlfriend of a famous NBA player is no private life!

Berit said...

Umm.....Let's just hope. Keep prayin family :)

Berit said...

Oh and forget girlfriend-let's try wife