Friday, December 28, 2007

where have all the green beans gone?

I feel the need to clear the air here and ease your minds that I am not currently stalking Berit. I do not know what she is wearing today, I have no idea what she ate for breakfast, and I was nowhere near her shower this morning. Just in case the reason no one has posted for a couple of days is because I scared them off with my creepy haiku. I love Berit in a just as a sister should love another sister totally plutonic sort of way. Besides, Jesus is more my speed.

2 comments:

Al G. said...

Sorry....we were fighting the gays in Park City all day. You are so poetic. Berit is out of town so she can't respond. You are awesome!

maines said...

I'm just happy to see that you are alive over there. I thought maybe you were killed in a blizzard. We need to inject a little life into this blog! Let's get the party going!