Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Solo

I've been doing the Christmas Sacrament meeting for 7 years in this ward. I'm not sure how many I've done before that....probably another 10. Berit has been in my ward choir for the past 7 years and I've been able to hear her voice develop and mature into this beautiful, clear, angelic voice. So this year, I got the idea to have her sing Panis Angelicus, Bread of Heaven, which I've always loved. Megan Hunsaker is a professional cellist who now lives in Colorado but was going to be here for Christmas, so she played. We snuck a video camera in and Kendall and Jordan recorded it. It was the highlight of the past 7 years for me. Only problem is that she's off to BYU next year and I won't have her in my choir...so I think I just peaked. 

No comments: