Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Shalaine!

Here are a few things to love about Shalaine:

She is a sister extraordinaire
She keeps the family blog alive
She is the mother of the cutest child on the EARTH
She has great style
She is great at games and you definitely want her on your team
She makes delicious treats
She always remembers occasions and always sends thoughtful gifts
She's hilarious
She's kind
She's socially graceful and classy
And last but not least... this is what comes up when you google image search her name...

Rad! She and Cort as Veterinarians/Couple missionaries! So many reasons to love her.

I love you Shalaine! I hope you have a wonderful day and wish I could be there to celebrate. We'll have to do plenty more in 4 weeks!

Love,
Jordan

6 comments:

Al G. said...

I agree 100% Jordan. She is all that and more. But I've felt a little distance between C/S and dogs since Axel came along. Not sure they'll be doin' the Vet thing.

Cort said...

Good post Jordan. Perfect description of Shalaine. Great picture too. That's funny. But dad's right. T-bone is 8 months overdue for his rabies shot, which means the groomers won't see him, which means his nails haven't been cut for a long long time which means hardwood floors are really annoying with him prancing around which means we would never do a couples veteranary mission....unless the animals had no toe-nails.

loubige said...

YAY SHALAINE!!! We love you! This post was PERFECT! Shalaine is all of those things and more...like babysitter extraordinare (at least my kids think so) :-)
And she paints kids nails like no other. I'm so glad you are my sister in law!!

maines said...

Thank you so much everyone! I'd like to thank US magazine for keeping me up to date on all my celebrity gossip so I can rip at Trivial Pursuit pop culture, Betty Crocker for helping me to pretend like I can bake, and the Ace man for barfing on me 3 times today so I could have 4 wardrobe changes with a totally legit excuse.
And what that picture doesn't show is in my left hand is a needle ready to inject that puppy and send him to his happy place. Too mean?

Dro said...

Great post! You forgot:

1. Really good at being a younger sister slave for me and my friends and....

2. Smelling my stinky feet upon request.

Good times. :)

maines said...

They smell like strawberries!