Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hey everyone it's Beau, wow!!


Hey everyone, so this is my first post, Mom won't leave me alone about posting so you can thank her for the privilege you all have to find out what's going on in my life. So this is Roxy the pain in the butt kitten and Hurley the endangered desert tortoise, just my little fam. So basically a lot has been going on with me. I just started back at school at the Southwest Institute of Healing Arts. I'm specializing in Yoga Teaching and Zen Shiatsu Massage. It's a really cool program and I'm definitely in my domain. I am learning so much and gaining some really good skills. My goal was to work with golfers on their core strength and flexibility but I'm open to all possibilities that are being presented and the more I learn the more I know God is directing my life and all I have to do is follow that direction. It's been really fun and challenging and I am so blessed to be part of such a cool up and coming industry. Here's a pic of a couple of us after teaching yoga to kids at a nearby homeless shelter. Maybe I went to serve or maybe just to hang out with the three cuties on my right :) oh well, I guess that's what comes with the yoga territory. But seriously it's really cool, next week we have the opportunity to volunteer at a burn victims recovery hospital to help them repair their damaged muscles. I also changed ManageMyMusic.com to VendThreads.com and have had quite a bit of business and am finishing up the website. PS websites are a pain to develop. It's basically screen printed and embroidered apparel for bands and businesses. It's fun and I am interested to see what will come of it. Other than that, just been playing a lot of golf and dating here and there. I did shoot my first legit 70 round this week on a par 72 course, the yoga really helps my back and balance so maybe if things continue to go well I'll be teeing off on the tour soon :) I'll be sure to send everyone a postcard. Cool, well that's about it, Happy Birthday Shalaine and if anyone has any questions or concerns you can always contact me on myspace. Love you all.
Beau

9 comments:

Berit said...

HAHAHAHA
1. How did you get the cat and turtle to look at the camera?
2. How did you get the cat and turtle to hold still so you could take a picture?
3. How did you stop the cat and turtle from eating each other?
4. Your photography skills are really showing through :)
5. You sure you should be postin the endangered species you stole out of the desert?
6. Welcome to blogging...its a hoot.

Al G. said...

Mom here...Yea Beau! It's so fun to see your "little family" and your extended yoga family. Thanks for posting finally. Now if we can just get Kendall on board and off his 2 kendalls blog site.

Al G. said...

Awesome Beau! So good to have you on the blog. Sounds like you're doing great work. One of the most memorable experiences of my life was a Shiatsu massage that Mom took me to at from an old Japanese guy in LA. I tingled for a week. Can't wait for your visit next month :)
Love DAD

maines said...

Welcome Beauster! Good to have more of you than that picture with you and your "partners". But what's up with kicking the "Shalaine is the best person in the whole wide world" post down the page so fast? The way this blog usually goes, everyone was going to have to read about how amazing I am for at least a week or two. Oh well, it's worth it to know you're still alive out there in the dessert. I didn't know you were a cat person.

Breanne King said...

Hello! I LOOOVVVEEE yoga...thats rad

Dro said...

Beau. What's up? When are you coming back for the next golf tourny?

Also, you gave up ManageMyMusic.com?!?! Does that mean you don't have "partners" anymore?

Probably a good thing. :)

Also, what kind of "dessert" are you "alive" in? That sounds like fun!

maines said...

jello. yummy yummy. I hate you dro.

Al G. said...

It's easy to remember...dessert has two 'esses' and you always want seconds on dessert! :)

barbara said...

Yea, Beau!! xoxoxo