Monday, June 23, 2008



Here's the view from my hotel window in Antwerp. I was there on business last week. I'm working for GlobalSim...a company that makes simulators for big ship to shore cranes, helicopters, and other cool stuff.






This is where I went to church Sunday. It's the old cathedral in Antwerp, Belgium. They started building it in 1351 and finished in 1521. The service was beautiful (all in Dutch) the pipe organ was awesome, and we got to sing in Latin! I was in heaven! I went from Antwerp to Amsterdam...







This is the Rembrandt Museum...which I toured, then I climbed on one of these canal boats and toured the canals. What a cool city. Everybody rides bikes.

It was a good trip. I learned a lot. I'm excited about the new job. I met a lot of interesting people from all over the world. I missed having Laurel there...because everything is just better with her around as you all know.


3 comments:

maines said...

I'm in love! The architecture is amazing. So beautiful. All the history...we just don't have anything like that here. Looks so fun. I'm glad you are liking the new job so far.

Jordan P said...

I am so jealous! Why do I live in the USA? Next time sneak me in your suitcase.

barbara said...

Could you post something about the new job and the trip on the Everson Doings?? We expats out here in lala land knew nothing of such great adventures! And I'm still getting questions about Kendall's situation. Dates??!! Congrats!!