Sunday, January 6, 2008

An Axel a day keeps the frowns away

Here's the latest video of Axel getting a bath and in his new cool high chair. Jordan, I'm glad you got the book. I hope you like it. It's a pretty amazing story, but there are some gruesome details of that guys life that are pretty unbelievable. It's good to see you're having fun in NYC. Just an update on Shalaine's mom....she's getting released from the hospital tomorrow which is very exciting. She'll wait a couple weeks and then go back for a bone marrow transplant, but she's making some good progress. Shalaine and I had a goood week. I had one of my staff hand me a $100 bill for Christmas. The lady is 75 years old and makes $10 an hour, but has a huge heart and insisted on giving me a gift. So I finally accepted and promised to take Shalaine to a fancy dinner with the money. Then on Thursday I played 2 rounds of golf with Jon and some friends. I played really well and ended up taking home $100 from that as well, so I promised Shalaine to take her to an even nicer dinner. We were excited, but nervous cause you never know how the Ace is going to do in nice restaurants....and ususally people aren't too excited when they see us walk in with a baby to interrupt their nice dinner. But we braved one of our favorite restaurants - Firecliff, and splurged. The food was great and the bill was as beefy as Shalaine's 10oz Filet Minon, but Axel behaved perfectly so it all worked out. Here are the videos.



WARNING!!! Rated R for Nudity



Cort

3 comments:

Berit said...

Ok we can't stand it anymore!! These videos are the best! He is so cute and so sweet! You really should have a video of us watching the Axel videos. It would make you sick as it does Berit... thanks for the best part of the day! We really appreciate the effort to do that. Love the new highchair too. Looks likes he's into the thrill of watching things fall off the tray. And congrats on the extra money that fell into your lap this week. Hope you have no plans to fire that sweet employee! Love, Mom

Mom said...

And the best news of all is Sharon going home! You must all be ecstatic! What HAPPY New Years news!

Dro said...

Am I allowed to leave comments on the Green Family Blog??? Not sure but here goes....

Props to Cort for playing very good golf that day. He was my partner and because of him, we came away victorious. Mind you..when he said he took away some money, what he really meant was that we play for the LOVE OF THE GAME!

It's really just monopoly money. I don't want you to think he is being corrupted by his brother in law. :)