Sunday, January 6, 2008

Lovers, breakfast, and 23.



Everyone has all these crazy adventures! Meanwhile, I'm kinda stuck here in alpine, but seriously could not be more content with my somewhat uneventful life. Except for the 3 zits, and coldsore that I have right now, but other than that I am good. Anyway-I have nothing exciting to write about, so here are some pictures of random things I have to say. First of all-I took thise at the reunion. Jordan, Jamie, and Bree all fell asleep this way...precious. Secondly-I had to show mom what a healthy breakfast I had in honor of her while out of the state last week. I had oatmeal(and mexicans don't have brown sugar to put on top....apparently. Boring), and fruit, and yogurt, and a muffin. So healthy. And so yummy. My last pointless comment is that the number 23 is everywhere and keeps popping up in my life. I look at the clock at least 5 times a day to find the minute hand on the 23. Also, just today I found out as I arrived at my new sunday school class that we are in room number 23. This is a picture of when we went bowling and when I looked up, we were at lane 23. And then we parked at portal number 23 last week. Last night I won 750,000$ from case 23 on online Deal or No Deal(unlike cort, I didn't actually win any real money). And that's tyler's number. And I think I'm in love. FYI he made 29 points at Friday's game...so proud :) K I just wanted to write something...hopefully life will start getting exciting soon and I will have important things to say. Axel is SO cute...and I show him off to everyone. Pretty sure you guys should come visit here soon. There's lots of nice snow to welcome you. Au revoir!

1 comment:

maines said...

Ah, young love. Looks like a sign. And I agree. We SHOULD come visit there very soon! Now that my mamicita is in la casa, maybe we can sneak up there for a weekend. Ace man misses his Jujubee, Pappy, and old Auntie B. He told me so yesterday- 23 times.